Each year, the OCC participates in the Financial Literacy Day Fair on Capitol Hill. Pictured at a previous Fair are Rubén Hinojosa (left), U.S. Congressman from Texas, and OCC's Deputy Comptroller Barry Wides.
The OCC's exhibition - used at various conferences - draws many conference attendees interested in learning more about the OCC's commitment to ensure safety and soundness of banks and fair and equal access to financial services for all Americans.
- OCC launches financial literacy campaign in partnership with Univision Communications Inc.
- OCC recognizes Financial Literacy Month:
- OCC will participate in the following conferences in 2010:
- 81st LULAC National Convention & Exposition
Albuquerque, New Mexico
July 12-17, 2010
- 2010 NCLR Annual Conference
San Antonio, Texas
July 10-13, 2010
- NAACP 101st Annual Convention
Kansas City, Missouri
July 10-15, 2010
- National Urban League Centennial Conference
July 28-31, 2010
- Congressional Black Caucus Foundation, Inc.
40th Annual Legislative Conference
September 15-18, 2010
- National Bankers Association 83rd Annual Conference
San Juan, Puerto Rico
October 5-8, 2010