OCC Launches Redesigned OCC.gov Website
Welcome to our redesigned website. The new occ.gov provides a more customer-focused experience, a clean design, and more dynamic content. With clear navigation and enhanced search capabilities, it is designed to help you find the information you need, quickly and intuitively.
The new features include
- a responsive design for optimal experience across all devices, from desktop to tablet to smartphone.
- a brand new home page, offering key content and spotlighting news releases, bulletins, and upcoming events.
- a redesigned Newsroom, giving in-depth access to our news and issuances and allowing searches by topic, date, and keyword.
- an enhanced Institution Search, providing a one-stop-shop for Community Reinvestment Act (CRA) and enforcement action data for OCC-regulated institutions.
- a reimagined Publications section that makes finding our publications for bankers, examiners, and other agency stakeholders quick and easy.
- an interactive Locations section that maps our 94 supervisory operating locations, and allows you to find and contact your local OCC district or field office.
- a new Organization section that makes it easy to identify and contact OCC departments and key leaders.
The new site is the first major redesign of occ.gov since 2011. We value your experience and welcome your feedback. Please email the team with your comments and suggestions.