Operational Risk Workshop (one day)
Attendance: limited to 35 participants
- Define major operational risks and the related compliance responsibilities.
- Understand the roles and governance responsibilities of the board and management.
- Learn about planning for management succession and retention of key staff.
- Review methods for oversight of third-party vendors that perform operational and business functions.
- Understand the increased volume and sophistication of cyber threats.
Who Should Attend?
This workshop is designed exclusively for directors of national community banks. The following directors should attend:
- Outside directors of national community banks and federal savings associations with assets less than $5 billion
- Management directors
- Course Materials
- Bank Director’s Toolkit