OCC Banking Relations – To ensure a safe and sound banking system for all Americans, OCC builds and maintains relationships with the financial services industry. The OCC Banking Relations staff
- Coordinates banker-focused education,
- Provides timely financial and regulatory information,
- Organizes beneficial networking and information-sharing events, and
- Looks for ways to enhance communications among bankers, regulators, banking associations, and others in the financial services industry.
BankNet – Log on to this secure Web site exclusively for employees of national banks and federal savings associations for e-mail, financial services industry news, tools and reports, a calendar of upcoming events, and more.
Subscribe to OCC E-Mail – The OCC offers a variety of information through free e-mail subscriptions:
- OCC News – Alerts, bulletins, news, and information about the mission, people and capabilities of the OCC.
- OCC Community Affairs News - Information about community development, small business financing, financial literacy, and consumer protection
- OCC Education Announcements - Announcements about outreach and educational opportunities for bank professionals.
- OCC Consumer Advisories - Information of interest to consumers.
About the Federal Banking System
- Director Workshops – Register for effective workshops that focus on roles and responsibilities for directors of national community banks and federal savings associations.
About OCC Supervision
For Public Comment
- See proposed rules, guidance, and other matters that are open for public comment on the Federal Register.