Industry Multifamily Resources
- The Community Land Trust (CLT) Network’s Research Collaborative partnered with Meagan Ehlenz, a doctoral student at the University of Pennsylvania, to produce a report titled, “Limited Equity Coops by Community Land Trusts: Case Studies and a Feasibility Assessment for the Hybrid Model”. The report includes detailed project summaries of coop projects developed by CLTs and a tool to evaluate the feasibility of prospective limited equity coop projects. View the report and related resources on CLT-LEC projects here.
- Enterprise Community Partners Inc. is a national nonprofit intermediary with more than 25 years of experience in the community development and affordable housing field and is the leading provider of capital and expertise for affordable housing and community development.
- Local Initiatives Support Corporation, a national nonprofit intermediary, assembles private and public resources, enabling local organizations to access national resources and expertise and funding partners to leverage their investments.
- Housing Assistance Council, a national nonprofit intermediary, was created to increase the availability of decent and affordable housing for rural, low-income people.
- National Association of Affordable Housing Lenders is a membership organization committed to increasing private lending and investing in low- and moderate-income communities for affordable housing and community economic development through its private sector lenders and investors.
- National Association of Housing and Redevelopment Officials is a housing and community development organization whose members administer such HUD programs as public housing, Section 8, community development block grants, and HOME.
- National Housing Trust is a nonprofit intermediary dedicated to the preservation of federally assisted, decent, safe, and affordable housing.
- Mortgage Bankers Association, a membership organization, represents the real estate finance industry.
- National Association of Home Builders, a membership organization, represents the home building industry, including multifamily builders and developers.
- National Multi Housing Council, a membership organization, represents firms engaged in all aspects of the apartment industry including ownership, development, management, and financing.
Last Updated: 07/13/2018