The Litigation Division supports the OCC in a wide variety of legal matters, including:
- Representing OCC in all Federal courts (except the Supreme Court);
- Filing briefs to inform state courts of OCC’s position on specific legal issues;
- Representing OCC in the administrative phase of personnel actions;
- Administering 12 CFR Part 4, subpart C, regarding confidential supervisory information;
- Providing litigation risk advice on relevant topics; and
- Preparing legal memoranda related to problem bank resolutions.
Follow the links below to review court decisions and OCC briefs: