February 13, 2015
OCC Appoints Four New Members to Minority Depository Institutions Advisory Committee
WASHINGTON — The Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC) today named four new members to its Minority Depository Institutions Advisory Committee (MDIAC).
The MDIAC advises the OCC on steps it can take to ensure the continued health and viability of minority depository institutions and other issues of concern to these institutions.
The new members are:
- Mukhtar Ali, Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Mission National Bank, San Francisco, Calif.;
- Jamie Bartholomew Aller, General Counsel of The National Bank of Malvern, Malvern, Pa.;
- Titi Cole, Retail Products and Lending Executive, Bank of America, Charlotte, N.C.; and
- Carlos Safie, Chairman, President and CEO of Executive National Bank, Miami, Fla.
They join current MDIAC members:
- Larry Briggs, President of The First National Bank and Trust Company, Shawnee, Okla.;
- Guillermo Diaz-Rousselot, President of Continental National Bank of Miami, Miami, Fla.;
- John Hou, Chairman and President of Asian Pacific National Bank, San Gabriel, Calif.;
- Preston Pinkett, III, President and CEO of City National Bank of New Jersey, Newark, N.J.; and
- Joe Quiroga, President of Texas National Bank, Mercedes, Texas.