June 4, 2019
OCC Appoints Three New Members to Minority Depository Institutions Advisory Committee
WASHINGTON — The Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC) today named three new members to its Minority Depository Institutions Advisory Committee (MDIAC).
The MDIAC advises the OCC on steps it can take to ensure the continued health and viability of minority depository institutions and other issues of concern to these institutions.
The new members are:
- Natalie Abatemarco, Managing Director, Citi Community Development, Citibank, NA, New York, N.Y.;
- Jerome Brown, Senior Vice President and Director of Community Development, The First, A National Bank, Hattiesburg, Miss.;
- Robert Klamp, Chief Executive Officer, GN Bank, USA, Chicago, Ill.
They join current MDIAC members:
- Jamie Bartholomew Aller, General Counsel and Director, The National Bank of Malvern, Malvern, Pa.;
- Lucilio Couto, President and Chief Executive officer, American Plus Bank, N.A., Arcadia, Calif.;
- Guillermo Diaz-Rousselot, President and Chief Executive Officer, Continental National Bank of Miami, Miami, Fla.;
- John Hou, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer, Asian Pacific National Bank, San Gabriel, Calif.;
- Jesse Jackson, Senior Vice President, Texas Capital Bank, Dallas, Texas;
- Valerie Mann, Senior Vice President, First National Bank of Gordon, Gordon, Neb.